HQMS Management Action is used for a variety of situations. In general, Management Actions can be used for any scenario that requires planning, documentation, and an approval process.
In the Management Action record, you may identify a necessary action (corrective action, opportunity for improvement, etc.), assign someone as responsible for completing it, implement the action, and document any associated activities.
Management Actions have a workflow representing each of the following activities:
- Acceptance – A designee takes ownership of the management action to ensure that the record is closed by the due date.
- Planning – A designee develops and documents a plan to address the management action. Then, a responsible person/approver approves the plan.
- Implementation – A designee describes the actions necessary to execute the plan. Then, the responsible person approves the implementation measures.
- Completion – A designee summarizes the activities, results, and lessons learned from the management action record. Then, the responsible person approves the summary.
- Closure – An approver closes the record, signifying that the management action record and all of its related activities are complete.
Contact Us Today
Who is HGI?
We develop cost effective business management tools that will evolve with your business as it grows…
Analytics & Business Intelligence…
Supplier Quality Management…