Business Development Manager:
Harrington Group International (HGI) develops and sells software for business process improvement, quality management and supply chain management to C–level executives in the manufacturing, Aerospace/Defense and Environmental Health Market sectors.
This position calls for excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, professionalism, strong technical sales experience and a sound understanding of business process improvement, manufacturing processes and quality management.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with 5 years of sales experience.
- Technical sales and mid-range quality management software sales experience.
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations and quality management.
- Verifiable track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Initiate communication with potential customers by telephone, e-mail and social media.
- Generate and qualify new leads utilizing best technology and information resources.
- Analyze customer issues and recommend process/software solutions.
- Develop Statements of Work based on customer requirements.
- Communicate complex technical information to the development and technical support teams.
- Technical demonstrations of HGI software products.
- Creation of value based proposals of complex technical solutions.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Benefits offering includes medical/vision, dental, and supplemental insurance programs
- 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays
- Strong earning potential/uncapped commissions.
Work directly with a customer to document and develop customizations to a web based enterprise quality management software system. The appropriate candidate will initially work under the direction of a software engineer currently performing the job and eventually replace them. The application being customized is a VB.NET Web Application with a SQL Server Database backend.
The candidate must have at least 1 year experience working with TSQL in Microsoft SQL Server. Must be proficient at writing TSQL queries to select, insert, update, and delete. Must have experience designing tables, views, and stored procedures.
The candidate must have at least 1 year experience working with VB.NET.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Familiarity with XML documents
- Experience with Active Reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Comfort working with customer to document and develop software requirements
- Experience writing technical software documentation
- Full-time Salaried Position, Excellent Benefits Package
Send resume to: HR Dept.
Contact Us Today
Inside Sales Representative Enterprise Software Solutions
Call (B2B) to new potential customers and existing customers, offering Harrington Group International’s products and services. Previous software sales experience required.
- Cold Calling is required (must have previous experience)
- Experience with selling enterprise software solutions
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding revenue projections
- Experience calling on different industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, government and others
- Little to no travel
Salary / Commission
Send resume to: HR Dept.
Who is HGI?
We develop cost effective business management tools that will evolve with your business as it grows…
Analytics & Business Intelligence…
Supplier Quality Management…