Audit Master Audit Management Software from HGINT
What Features Should an Optimal Audit Management Software Include
- Standard procedures and templates for multiple types of audits
- Capture complete information on audits (who audits what, and when)
- Provide industry-specific best practices for compliance purposes
- Define specific workflows and tasks to implement audit procedures
- Monitor auditing processes and recommend corrective actions
- Schedule audits based on predefined rules that can be customized
- Deliver custom reports and dashboards to track auditing KPIs
Harrington Group Audit Management Software – Audit Master
The Audit Management Software Solution introduced by Harrington Group, Audit Master, is the complete system for creating, scheduling, and managing, in-house and external company audits and surveillances. Audit Master Software allows you to create and maintain audit checklists, identify areas for improvement, streamline audit scheduling, and implement corrective action processes based on audit findings.
Harrington Audit Management Software provides businesses with a complete, easy-to-use system for creating and managing audits and surveillances. The software also enables to specify an audit’s scope, establish the frequency, and log requirements and responsibilities for conducting audits in accordance with industry-specific standards.
Audit Master 4 – Product Features
Audit Master 4 provides a business with the specific tools needed to detail an audit’s scope, establish auditing frequency, & conduct audits under ISO and other industry-specific standards.
- Audit List: Displays a listing of the pending, completed, or overdue audits. Audit List feature enables users to quickly locate audits to enter audit data or check an audit’s status.
- Audit Record Detail: This form includes fields to describe the audit and identify the auditors and the audit’s current status in terms of completion.
- Audit Item List: This checklist is used to conduct the audit and shows whether each item in the list has passed or failed. Items can also have notes to describe why it was passed or failed.
- Advanced Reports: This feature allows printing information users are looking at on the screen immediately and generate reports on audits, audit members, and future audits.
- HTML Help: Audit Master Software is designed to be user friendly, but help is always available when needed.
- Sorting and filtering: Simple filtering capabilities let you pull just about any type of information from the database.
- User Maintenance: Using a password-protected database, Audit Master 4 allows you to control the database access that each user has to individual records and control their rights within each record.
- User Workgroups: The time spent on controlling access is significantly reduced by placing users in workgroups and using workgroups to control access and assign responsibility.
- Customizable Fields: Audit Master program can be customized to use an organization’s own terminology. Fields can be added, changed, or removed to fit the specific needs of the organization.
- E-mail Support: Audit Master 4 now provides e-mail communication. When scheduling a new Audit or updating Audits, it’s a matter of just a few clicks to send notifications to all the members involved.
- ISO Audit Checklists: Streamline the ISO certification process by utilizing the ISO 9001:2015 compliance standards.
- Audit Calendar: The included Audit calendar is a beneficial tool to help auditors keep track of important audit scheduling dates to always be aware of when audits are due.
Audit Master 4 – Product Benefits
Identify Areas for Improvement:
Audit findings directly support the process improvement of an organization. Audits yield performance information for use by managers and their teams in focusing on the areas that need to be addressed and improved. Audits generate awareness and new ideas, which, in turn, generating improved ROI.
Ensure Procedural Compliance:
An effective auditing system observes the use of documentation on the job to determine if team members are using approved documents and if they are using them correctly. This way, audit findings improve efficiency by monitoring for appropriate procedural compliance.
Correct Problem Areas:
Audits allow evaluating findings so that teams can focus on both immediate and long-term solutions for the problems that have been revealed. An effective audit covers all the aspects of the inspected process, reports on undesirable elements, and generates corrective actions and follow-up reviews to ensure problem resolution.
Create Historical Data:
The historical data provided by an auditing process reserves audit results and findings and allows teams to learn and improve from past experiences.
Streamlines Audit Scheduling:
Audit Master streamlines audit scheduling and allows users to assign and notify teams of their responsibility effectively. The software’s planning and development features provide teams with the ability to produce new audits and checklists or import previously used check sheets for audit deployment.
Highlights Problem Areas:
Audit Master allows users to administer the surveillance process to center on those areas that traditionally experience problems or have had audit concerns in the past. This approach enables audit teams to address known concerns and validate past corrective action activities effectively.
Documents Corrective Actions:
Audit Master software improves responsiveness by producing an automated process that links specific audit findings to corrective actions.
Supports Management Review:
Audits provide a detailed review of process elements, allowing teams to evaluate current performance and to study previously identified problem areas. Audit findings are a significant source of data for use in the management review cycle.
Added Features of The Latest Version of Audit Master
- E-mail Capability
Audit Master 4 sends out e-mails to the appropriate team members instantly include all the necessary information for team members to be aware of, such as upcoming audits, audit results, and associated corrective actions.
- Audit Notification System
Audit notification system runs in the taskbar and provides alerts about audit-related events and tasks.
- All New User Interface
Audit Master 4 has an entirely new, easy-to-use user interface, including a new record search tool and color highlighting of coming-due and over-due records.
- New Built-In Reporting System
All new reports are more precise, detailed, and easier to configure, and more powerful than ever before. Improved reports make Audit Master 4 the ideal tool for audit tracking.
- C/A 7 Integration
Audit Master version 4 will integrate with C/A 7 to allow users to create corrective actions based on the results of audits, offering better productivity and faster responses to audit results.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10 Ready
The latest Audit Master version is fully compatible with all versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10.
- Easy Upgrade from AM3
Audit Master version 4 includes a straightforward upgrade path from Audit Master 3, even AM3 databases that were integrated with C/A 6, so none of your data will be lost or require re-entry.
Whether you audit your own organization or other companies, an optimal Audit Management Software in place is a must in the current age. There are indeed many options in the current market for audit management software. However, with all the added features and benefits of the latest version, we proudly recommend our audit management software, Harrington Group Audit Master 4, as the Best Audit Management Software in 2020. Audit Master 4 is the perfect system for creating and managing your audits and surveillances most productively.
Who is HGI?
We develop cost effective business management tools that will evolve with your business as it grows…
Analytics & Business Intelligence…
Supplier Quality Management…