Mission, Vision & Values
The speed of change in all organizations across the globe is faster than at any time in history. Simultaneously, the global competitive environment is becoming increasingly challenging and much more complex. To continue to thrive as a business over the next twenty years and beyond, we must look far ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. Our focus and readiness must shift from today and tomorrow to the longer-term future. If we are to be successful in creating new products and services, we must see more clearly into the foggy unknown future, be willing to take smart risks, make large and enduring commitments and investments, have values and a mission that will provide new, more powerful, and more valuable products and services for our customers.We must recognize emerging needs before our customers and provide value-creating products and services to fill those emerging needs. Our vision is all about focusing on our customer; each with its own specific challenges and needs. Our values, vision, and mission will create a long-term destination for our business and provide us with a “Roadmap” for winning. Winning for HGI will be measured most importantly by the successes we create for our customers. As our customers improve their financial position and their other metrics for their success, then so too will we become more successful.
Our values serve as the bedrock from which we build. Our values provide a compass to direct our actions. Our values provide a benchmark from which to evaluate our performance. Our values will consistently describe how we expect to behave, not just when others are watching, but always, no matter who we are serving. We see ourselves as servants to our customers.
We will encourage all of our employees to help shape a better future.
We intend to have the best possible talent and to leverage their collective genius with thought leaders of our suppliers and our customers.
We intend to be honest and upright in all of our dealings.
We will be accountable as a company in everything we do. We shall be accountable in ways that are recognizable and as exhibited by actions from every one of our employees. Real contributions will be expected towards meeting each employee’s measurable goals. Every employee shall be accountable to serve others internally and external to our organization so they, too, might make even greater contributions. Such measures of individual accountability shall start from the highest to the very bowels of our organization.
We will have fire in the belly and be committed in heart and mind.
We will strive to serve all humanity and be inclusive with customers from all nations and all organizations wherever they operate.
We shall measure ourselves by what we do and we will set for ourselves the highest standards of product and services quality and reliability. We will strive to be known more by our actions than by our slogans.
High performance is required of every employee. We shall not shy away from separating ourselves from under-performers.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable quality growth.
We will be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We will help our people to grow. We also will expect our employees to help grow themselves.
Through our products and services, we will bring to the world a well-balanced portfolio of quality and business process management software for our targeted industries, high quality and effective learning management and training systems, and world-class consulting services that anticipates and satisfies our clients’ desires and needs.
We will cherish and nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers; and together we will create mutual, enduring value.
We will be a responsible corporate citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable nations, states, cities, companies of all sizes and life cycle position, and for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
We will maximize the long-term return to our shareowners and other stakeholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
We will strive to always be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Our roadmap starts with our Mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we will continually weigh our actions and decisions.
- To enrich the lives of humanity across the globe…
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness…
- To create value and make a difference.
Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviors of all our employees so that we will fully achieve our 2020 Vision. We intend to be number one in all our fields of practice. Number two and number three positions shall be seen as needing substantial improvement. Below that, we shall exit as others provide more effective and efficient alternatives.
Focus on the Market
- We will focus on current and emerging needs of our customers and partners.
- We will be thought leaders and learn by getting out into the marketplace by listening, observing, and continually learning. From these we will garner new insights to share with our customers.
- We will develop an ever-evolving world view.
- We will focus on fast and effective execution in the global marketplace.
- We will be insatiably curious, seek deep meaning and understanding of current and emerging market forces and market needs.
- We will always act with a high sense of urgency.
- We will remain responsive to change. Past laurels and current positions will only heighten our resolve to be leaders well into the future in all the fields in which we work.
- We will have the courage to change course when needed.
- We will maintain a sense of constructive discontent and of exploring new frontiers.
- We will be creative and innovative in our approaches to solving customer problems and in our services to make our customers’ opportunities more valuable and useful to humanity.
- We will work effectively and efficiently.
- We will be trailblazers.
Act Like Owners
- We will be accountable for our actions, our interactions, and our inaction’s.
- We will be good stewards in the use of our human resources, educational and training systems, our software system assets, our Fellows, instructors, and consultants. And we, together, will continually focus on building increased value.
- We will reward our people for taking risks and for finding better ways to solve clients’ problems. We’ll help them achieve new heights of performance for each client. Each client will be viewed as unique and requiring solutions tailored to meeting their needs.
- We will learn from all of our outcomes – from our successes and from our failures.
Build our Brand
- We will inspire creativity, passion, optimism, and fun.
- We will become known by the successes of our clients and customers, by the quality of our work, and by the high value-added embedded in our deliverables.
Who is HGI?
We develop cost effective business management tools that will evolve with your business as it grows…
Analytics & Business Intelligence…
Supplier Quality Management…