- Total Improvement Management
- Building Capacity
- Business Process Improvement
- E-Business Technology
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Approaches
- Management Development
HQMS Management Action is used for a variety of situations. In general, Management Actions can be used for any scenario that requires planning, documentation, and an approval process.
In the Management Action record, you may identify a necessary action (corrective action, opportunity for improvement, etc.), assign someone as responsible for completing it, implement the action, and document any associated activities.
Management Actions have a workflow representing each of the following activities:
- Acceptance – A designee takes ownership of the management action to ensure that the record is closed by the due date.
- Planning – A designee develops and documents a plan to address the management action. Then, a responsible person/approver approves the plan.
- Implementation – A designee describes the actions necessary to execute the plan. Then, the responsible person approves the implementation measures.
- Completion – A designee summarizes the activities, results, and lessons learned from the management action record. Then, the responsible person approves the summary.
- Closure – An approver closes the record, signifying that the management action record and all of its related activities are complete.