User receives the error message “The system cannot find the file specified” when trying to run a report. This error occurs when opening a
report that points to a file that no longer exists.
- Superuser access to caWeb4.
- Administrator access to webserver.
1. Login to caWeb4 and go to Administration > Problem > Reports.
2. Check to see what filename the report is pointing to.
3. Logon to the webserver and go to the reports directory (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\caWeb4\Reports).
4. Verify the file does not exist.
5. Add the report file back to the reports directory or remove the report registration from caWeb4.