This issue pertains to an instance where users may encounter a “Run Time Error 91” message when attempting to run the application’s report. It has been identified that this issue is casued by Crystal Reports file corruption.
To resolve this issue, please refer to the following list of related steps:
1. Please peform a Windows search for these specific files: crpe32.dll cpeaut32.dll, crystl32.ocx, p2smon.dll
2. If Windows successfully finds any of the above files, delete them.
3. Make sure you are aware of where your database file (the “.mdb” file Document Control uses to store your data) is located.
4. Please make a copy of your database file, and paste it to any alternate location on either your pc, or possibly a usb flash drive.
5. Uninstall the current version of the Document Control System 2 application via the Windows Control Panel’s Add/ Remove programs feature.
6. To download the latest version of Document Control System 2, right click on the below link then select, “Save Target As” followed by specifying your “Desktop” as the download destination.
7. Once the download is complete, please ensure that your Windows user profile has full administrative rights to install applications.
8. Locate the “setup.exe” file from your Windows Desktop and double click on it to begin the program’s installation.
9. Once installation is complete, you will need to reassociate the application with your database. To do this, click on “Open a Document Control System Database” from the popup menu when launching the application. Browse to where your database file is, click on it, then press the “Open” button.
10. Login to your database file via Document Control System 2 when prompted with the login window.
If you need any additonal assistance with this process, please reach out to Technical Support at 407-382-8750 between the hours of 9AM – 6PM Monday through Friday. You may also submit an email based support request via the following link: