Calibration Recall, our world-class Calibration Tracking software has recently undergone a significant upgrade from the original version used by thousands of clients over the past 25 years. With the new Online Cloud Base Calibration Software, users now have a multi-user, cloud-based (SaaS) solution that is accessible from any Internet-connected device such as a desktop, tablet, mobile phone, etc. The new cloud-based solution is subscription-based which allows industries that have machine calibration needs the ability to get up and running with a tracking system quickly and with minimal upfront costs.
Being able to provide access to multiple users and devices enables companies to have greater flexibility with scheduling critical machinery maintenance and provides the user with confidence to assess risks and track calibrated gages, instrumentation, and equipment for a real-time view of any tool’s continued usability in production. You will always have your equipment history and historical information readily accessible at your fingertips and can quickly identify affected products and potential defects that could compromise safety or productivity. Never again will you have to worry about reduced downtime due to uncalibrated tools that were not scheduled properly or fell through the cracks.
In addition to being cloud-based and infinitely scalable to match your business needs, other benefits of Calibration II include:
- Customizable Reports that meet your company’s specific reporting needs and allow you to upload your company’s logo and branding.
- Custom Field Management allows you to add fields specific to your equipment or business to ensure that your reporting gives you the exact data that you need.
- Fast and Specific Searching to quickly locate specific machines or other equipment and view the status, person responsible, and schedule or calibration.
- View-Only User Support to allow read-only access to certain individuals without worrying about unauthorized changes to schedule or equipment.
- Built-In Barcode Scanner that allows you to access your gages from anywhere in the world by scanning the barcode on the equipment with the camera on your phone or device.
- Global Availability 365/24/7 provides the ability to get a real-time calibration status of your equipment no matter where you are located in the world or what time of day it is.
The great news for our existing users is that you can seamlessly transfer and convert your existing data to the new Calibration II cloud-based system by simply downloading the app and logging in with your existing credentials. Once logged in, we take care of the rest!
If you’re not an existing customer but have been thinking about adding a tracking solution to your business, there is no better time than now to take control of your company’s vital equipment maintenance processes. See why we are considered the World’s #1 Calibration Tracking Software Solution with a totally risk-free FREE 14-Day Trial. There is no credit card required to sign-up. Just visit us at https://hgint.com/calibration-recall/ to get started. You can also call us at 1-800-ISO-9000 and we will be happy to share more about our business solutions with you. We guarantee that once you see the difference our software makes for your company, you will join with the other thousands of happy customers who use Calibration Tracking on a daily basis.